On February 11 at the Arts Center on the square in Hartwell, Hart County Community Theatre will be sponsoring the Mardi Gras Ball!
It is black tie optional. Our goal to to raise money towards our building renovation. We are currently accepting donations for the silent auction, if you or your business would like to donate something please contact us, or if you would like to attend the ball tickets are being reserved by sending a check directly to the theatre with the names of the attendants…and we only have 17 seats left, so hurry!
Tickets are $50/person, $90/couple, or $350/table of 8. Dont miss out on The Half Dozen Brass Band (from Athens) or some New Orleans Style cuisine!!!
We have an awesome silent auction and so far the items that we have lined up are…
- Airplane Ride from the Ramsdells
- Luggage Set from Lake Point
- A donation from Absolute Muscular
- Pet Portrait from Wendy Rogers
- A donation from Bones and Barbells
- Gift Basket from McDonalds
- $25 gift certificate from WalMart
- 5 Step Aluminum Flip-up Ladder from Docks South
- 1 month of classes from Contemporary Martial Arts
- A donation from Simply Sydney
- 2011 US Coin Proof Set from Walter Gordon
- A donation from ElsieBee Originals
- Hand painted birdhouse from Mac Gibbons
- Framed Ducks Unlimited Print from Ronny Dove/Hartwell Ducks Unilmited
- Louisiana Cooking Gift Basket from CWS Hartwell
- Hand made Jewelry from Louise Smith
- Certificate for Cake from 211 Main Street, Lavonia
- 11 x 14 print of photo of Open Spillway at Hartwell Dam (with Rainbow!) from Bill Powell
- Golf Certificate from Hartwell Golf Course*
- Meal Certificate from Hartwell Golf Course*
Come bid on these fabulous items and let the shows on Depot Street go on! Thanks in advance for your support!